Click the green button above to select your state or province.

We Placed this here for a convenience for our customers and viewers that may be moving to another state or is moving here.

Typically, if your vehicle (auto,mpv,truck) is tinted legally in the state it's registered in, you shouldn't have any legal issues passing through or visiting states that have stricter laws. If you move there and have to register your vehicle there, then you have to be tinted according to that states laws...

Laws from state to state are subject to change with out notice. As in all cases, refer to you local authority for current laws, rules or regulations. Your current state law is the final authority.

call or Email Us.